Felix Maly - A life on ice and steel
Since I was 15 years every day I'm working for my big goal: I like to participate in the Winter Olympics Games 2018 in Pyoengchang as a speed skater.
For this goal only hard training is not enough. To be successful, a complete focus on life as a competitive athlete is required. For me nutrition is very important for my development on ice. Since March 2015 I concentrate on doing with this topic. I recognised the advantages of a purely plant-based nutrition for myself and my environment. So I could improve my performance in sports, at work and in everyday life significantly.
As junior (age group until 19 years) I was able to be successful in many national and international competitions. I also finished my school education with a good school leaving examination at sports high school in Erfurt. Since October 2013 I am part of the sports supporting group of the Thuringia Police.
With this professional focus I would like be also successful in men’s area. It also will help me to come closer to my big goal - the Winter Olympics Games in Pyoengchang.
Men (since 2014)
- 2nd place German multisport championship 2016
- 18th place multisport European championship 2016
- German champion 10000 m 2016
- 3rd place 5000 m German championship 2016
- 2 x participation world cup
- 9th place mass start world cup
- 3rd place 10000 m German champion 2014
Junior (2007 – 2013)
- 6 x participation at junior world cup
- 2th place 3000 m junior world cup
- participation at junior world championship
- 3 x German champion multisport race
- 5 x German champion single track
|Type of sport:||Speed skating|
|Beginning of career:||2002 in ice sports club Crimmitschau|
|Discipline||5000 m, 10000 m and mass start|
|Goal:||participation at Winter Olympic Games 2018|